Jump to content

Animal Crossing: Jump Out 3DS LL Bundle Announced

By Kevin on Oct 02 2012 08:05 PM
Posted Image

During the most recent Japanese Nintendo Direct, a new Animal Crossing: Jump Out 3DS LL bundle was announced. The bundle will debut with the release of the game on Thursday, November 8th, 2012 for a cost of 22,800 Japanese Yen. This special bundle is for a limited time only.

Here's the YouTube video, detailing specific coverage for the Animal Crossing: Jump Out 3DS LL bundle.


For more information on the new Animal Crossing: Jump Out 3DS LL bundle, please visit:
October 3rd, 2012 News Release (Nintendo of Japan)

Thanks to YouTube user NintenDaanNC, for the video.


About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 8

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!  Why does Japan get all the cool stuffs???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!  I so want!!! D:
OMG! Why is this Japan only! Those buggers get everything! This would have been my most prized possession!
Sure! ... they get a limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS LL, and we can't even get a freakin' AC release date. :mad2:

View PostVicki, on 03 October 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

Sure! ... they get a limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS LL, and we can't even get a freakin' AC release date. :mad2:

I know right!
Wasn't Animal Crossing confirmed for an early 2013 release in English, at least? Shame it's going to be limited, though. My purchase schedule for the rest of the year is fully packed, so by the time I can get around to importing a JP 3DS, it'll most likely be sold out ;~;

View PostLuffyFoxtrot, on 03 October 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Wasn't Animal Crossing confirmed for an early 2013 release in English, at least? Shame it's going to be limited, though. My purchase schedule for the rest of the year is fully packed, so by the time I can get around to importing a JP 3DS, it'll most likely be sold out ;~;

Would you really want an import of this game? I only say that because the dialog of this game is so great I think the entire game would be ruined if I could not understand what the animals are saying.
I meant the console itself, actually xD The only JP 3DS games I plan to get are the exclusives, if I'm interested enough in them.

View PostLuffyFoxtrot, on 03 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

I meant the console itself, actually xD The only JP 3DS games I plan to get are the exclusives, if I'm interested enough in them.

Oh ok. I understand you now.