Jump to content

Get Genesect For Pokédex 3D Pro

By Kevin on Jan 18 2013 12:07 AM
Pokémon fans, listen up! If you have Pokédex 3D Pro, you can now register the Paleozoic Pokémon, Genesect, by using a special keyword. Get instant access to all of Genesect's statistics, moves and more. In the Pokémon Challenge feature, enter the keyword PHSKUTDF and start answering the Keyword Questions.

Posted Image
Don't worry, you won't have to answer a certain amount of questions correctly. As long as you try it out, Genesect will be added to your Pokédex. Additionally, Genesect's signature move, Techno Blast, be added to the Move Dex when you register the Pokémon.

Remember, enter the keyword PHSKUTDF during the Pokémon Challenge!

Source: Pokémon.com


About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 8

I have already obtained my Genesect in the Pokedex 3D Pro. I must admit the Pokemon looks awesome. I should train mine again but currently I am breeding and trying to "catch'em all" :)

One thing I would have liked to have seen was Genesect with his other cassette tapes and showing off the move "techno blast" how it differs from tape to tape. That would have made this even better.

Lastly, where the heck is Meloetta? Such a cute Pokemon and we,  the players have been shafted by not getting her in game and in this app. Ugh. #FireReggie lol
I am still debating if I should buy the Pokédex Pro. Even more up in the air since the announcement of Gen VI.
yay! One more to go! (i hope they release a new one or an extension for the x and y pkmn) I love this app cus its so easy to figure out who to breed who for moves and such..
finely

View PostDarthArk, on 18 January 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

I am still debating if I should buy the Pokédex Pro. Even more up in the air since the announcement of Gen VI.

Well I would imagine that the Pokemon company would not give up on the Pokedex that is available on 3DS and iOS. So, that would mean we "should" get an update in our future to include the current gen of Pokemon to the roster. If that is the case would you be more inclined to purchase the app?

View Postaquizero, on 21 January 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Well I would imagine that the Pokemon company would not give up on the Pokedex that is available on 3DS and iOS. So, that would mean we "should" get an update in our future to include the current gen of Pokemon to the roster. If that is the case would you be more inclined to purchase the app?

If I was guaranteed an update, I would purchase this for the 3DS. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there is an app for iOS lol.

View PostDarthArk, on 23 January 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

If I was guaranteed an update, I would purchase this for the 3DS. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there is an app for iOS lol.

Well the only positive thing about this being on a iOS is that you can easily use it while playing the game. In the 3DS case you can't. So that is certainly a pro for it being on a phone.
If I on my phone, I would rather use Google then the dedicated iOS app. It is a lot cheaper.