Jump to content

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Launch Window Confirmed

By Kevin on Aug 29 2012 04:45 PM
About thirty minutes ago, Nintendo announced the launch window for Luigi's upcoming 3DS title Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, via their Twitter page. The Tweet says "Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon is coming to Nintendo #3DS the first quarter of 2013. RT if you’re ready for a spooky good time." Stay tuned for more details on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Posted Image


About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 8

I was a huge fan of the first game, and im eager to see whats in store for Luigi this time around! :)
yes finely I w8 so long.
I never played the original but this game looks so good. I am anxious for its release.

aquizero, on 30 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I never played the original but this game looks so good. I am anxious for its release.
I have playded the original game it was realy good, but ther are a lot of changes like thad ther are not one mansion but you whille by teleported to other masinons

View Posttauros47, on 30 August 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

I have playded the original game it was realy good, but ther are a lot of changes like thad ther are not one mansion but you whille by teleported to other masinons

Yeah I read that this game will have multiple mansions. That is cool.

View Postaquizero, on 30 August 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

Yeah I read that this game will have multiple mansions. That is cool.
I don't know if I will like it but yea it whil by cool
I am so ready to play with boos ahahah those are like my favorite mario enemy.. now my mom wants to too ahahah
Have never played the previous work in this game.
But I really enjoy it so even if you do not have to play the previous game.