Recent Game Pages
Pokémon Direct Reveals Pokémon 3DS Titles Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
By Kevin on Jan 08 2013 06:06 AM
It was never about bananas!
We soon realized that this was big; much bigger than any of us expected. Today, ten days later, we're happy to report that all the speculation and nerve-wracking anticipation has finally breached the surface and is a reality. As we anxiously awaited the 10-minute Pokémon Direct presentation, we would all soon be shocked at what was finally revealed.
At exactly 8:08PM JST (Japan Standard Time), Global President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, officially revealed two new 3DS Pokémon titles; Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
These two brand-new, main-series titles will be released at some point in October 2013 for North America, Europe and Japan. Revealed in a presentation trailer were the three Starter Pokémon; Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.
Pokémon trainers will be able to develop a strong bond with their Pokémon by battling. Features specific to the Nintendo 3DS will be incorporated into the game. A new generation (Generation VI) of Pokémon will be available, as well as familiar Pokémon from previous generations.
Watch the full North American Pokémon Direct presentation here:
Did all the hype live up to what was broadcast? Are you happy with the outcome? We will continue to publish more information as we receive it.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Pokémon Black Version 2 And Pokémon White Version 2 $14.9...
- Fire Emblem Awakening Downloadable Content Video
- ThunderCats Roars To Nintendo DS This August
- Mario Kart 7 Has A Boss
- Wii U System Update Coming Next Week
- Pokedex 3D Update August 31st
- Animal Crossing Turns New Leaf
- Wii U Games Retail For $59.99
- Should Kid Icarus: Uprising Be Released For Wii U?
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Gummies Unwrapped