Recent Game Pages
Pokémon X, Pokémon Y: New Feature Called Pokémon-Amie
By Kevin on Jun 11 2013 02:54 PM
Coochy coochy coo, Pikachu!
If Fairy-type Pokémon, an October 12th release date, and the reveal of two brand-new Pokémon (Vivillon and Noivern) isn't enough to excite you for the day, there's more. In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you can strengthen your bond with Pokémon by using a new in-game feature called Pokémon-Amie.
Feed, pet, and play with your Pokémon to "deepen the connection between you." You can tickle a Snorlax with your stylus, folks! A SNORLAX! OK, OK, I'll relax. But seriously, there's more.
You can also copy the actions of your Pokémon to make them happier. For example, you can mimic your Pokémon, who is tilting its head to the left and sporting a medium-sized smile, by doing the same thing. Pokémon-Amie will use the built-in features such as the Gyro Sensor and camera to detect your moves.
Will you be finding that ticklish spot on your Pokémon or feeding it flavored cupcakes?
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y E3 2013 Trailer
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Pokémon X, Pokémon Y: June CoroCoro Comic Confirms Four New Po...
- Nintendo Patent Shows Touchscreen Add-On for Wii Remote
- New 3DS Firmware Update Available: 4.4.0-10U
- A CD Can Be Used As A Wii U Cleaning Disc
- Wii U System Update Coming Next Week
- Deoxys Wi-Fi Distribution Event May 8th Through May 31st
- Picture Perfect
- Pokédex 3D Update Available!
- Video Reveals How Miiverse Functions On Mobile Device
- The Duty Of A True Fan