Recent Game Pages
Pokémon X, Pokémon Y: New Feature Called Pokémon-Amie
By Kevin on Jun 11 2013 02:54 PM
Coochy coochy coo, Pikachu!
If Fairy-type Pokémon, an October 12th release date, and the reveal of two brand-new Pokémon (Vivillon and Noivern) isn't enough to excite you for the day, there's more. In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you can strengthen your bond with Pokémon by using a new in-game feature called Pokémon-Amie.
Feed, pet, and play with your Pokémon to "deepen the connection between you." You can tickle a Snorlax with your stylus, folks! A SNORLAX! OK, OK, I'll relax. But seriously, there's more.
You can also copy the actions of your Pokémon to make them happier. For example, you can mimic your Pokémon, who is tilting its head to the left and sporting a medium-sized smile, by doing the same thing. Pokémon-Amie will use the built-in features such as the Gyro Sensor and camera to detect your moves.
Will you be finding that ticklish spot on your Pokémon or feeding it flavored cupcakes?
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y E3 2013 Trailer
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- We're Going Out In Nintendo Style
- Nintendo of Europe Nintendo Direct This Thursday
- Picture Perfect
- Miiverse Error Code 121-1150
- Pokémon Scramble U Announced For Wii U
- Mega Man 3 Now Available On 3DS Virtual Console
- Club Nintendo Offering Yoshi Cleaning Cloth Reward
- Wii U eShop Holiday Deals
- EarthBound Is Wii U Bound For North America And Europe
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 Millionaire Coin Hunt