Recent Game Pages
Classic Ace Attorney Titles Get Reprinted, Selling For Under $20
By Kevin On Mar 25 2013 01:20 AM
We have no objections, Amazon!
Hey, Ace Attorney fans! Like me, you may have been wanting to collect Capcom's classic Ace Attorney titles for your Nintendo DS, without having to pay an astronomical amount. There's good news for you! Recently, four Ace Attorney titles have been reprinted and are all available for purchase for under $20 each on Amazon. These titles include Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
Talk about taking a trip down memory lane for a great price! There's no telling how long these titles will maintain their current prices, but if you're a fan of the series these are fantastic deals. Here are the links for each of the four titles:
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Newegg Promo Offer: 3DS Selling For $139.99
- New Wii U eShop Demos: Rayman Legends and Sonic & All-Star...
- European Nintendo Direct This Wednesday At 12PM EST
- Dragon Quest X Will Shine At TGS 2012
- Pokémon Direct Reveals Pokémon 3DS Titles Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
- Sonic Creator Joins Nintendo Team
- Global Coin Total Now 50 Billion Plus
- Details For Obtaining The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta
- 3DS/3DS XL System Transfer: How To
- Watch The Animal Crossing: New Leaf TV Commercial