Jump to content

Pokémon Black Version 2 And Pokémon White Version 2 Release Date

By Kevin on Jun 28 2012 12:12 PM
The moment many of us have been waiting for has finally arrived. Just announced, is the official release date for Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2. The two titles will consume the shelves of North American retailers on October 7th of this year. You can also also pre-order these titles from online retailers if you're worried about not being able to score a copy.

Posted Image

Thanks very much to one of our community forums moderators, DarthArk for the information!


About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 10

This is great. I am glad it is in Octorber since July, August and September I will most likely be broke thanks to the 3DS XL etc.

View Postaquizero, on 28 June 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

This is great. I am glad it is in Octorber since July, August and September I will most likely be broke thanks to the 3DS XL etc.

Oh man! Can you imagine how big your balls Poke Balls will be on the new 3DS XL? I can't wait either!

View PostKevin, on 28 June 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

Oh man! Can you imagine how big your balls Poke Balls will be on the new 3DS XL? I can't wait either!

So much laughter...

View PostKevin, on 28 June 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

Oh man! Can you imagine how big your balls Poke Balls will be on the new 3DS XL? I can't wait either!

You how much I love balls pokeballs! :pikachu:
Hahaha ENLARGED pokeballs will be mighty awesome! Yay now i can preorder with confidence!
Oh wow this will be out just intime for my next Birthday witch is October 15th. anyone wanna see my balls lol just kiddin.

View PostBuffinator, on 30 June 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

Oh wow this will be out just intime for my next Birthday witch is October 15th. anyone wanna see my balls lol just kiddin.

Watch it Buff. That is borderline creepy and inappropriate.

And super early Happy Birthday.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7046]

Is it October 7th yet?
I'm with you aquizero, you can never have enough balls pokeballs. The bigger the balls pokeballs, the better.

View PostDeaderman, on 12 July 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

I'm with you aquizero, you can never have enough balls pokeballs. The bigger the balls pokeballs, the better.

Hell yeah! Haha