Recent Game Pages
Here's Nintendo's Complete E3 2013 Schedule
By Kevin on Jun 06 2013 07:27 PM
All aboard the E3 2013 hype train! Next stop, Los Angeles, California.
Like a train without any brakes to stop it, the E3 2013 event is quickly approaching. In fact, we're now just about four and a half days away. Video game industry giants Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo will all bring something to the table for fans. The question isn't a matter of who "wins" this year's E3 event, it's who can bring enough delectable goodness to the table that will earn the hearts of fans for the long haul.
Here's Nintendo's full E3 2013 schedule, complete with time zones and dates.
June 11th, 2013 (EDT)
- Nintendo Direct - 10AM to ???
- Developer Interviews - 3PM to 4PM
- Wii U Software - 4PM to ???
- Pokemon Direct - 9PM to 10PM
- Videos - 10PM to ???
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Zombie Trailer Unveiled
- Time's End: Majora's Mask Remixed Album Now Available
- Get More Pokémon Dolls In April! (Lugia and Ho-Oh)
- Here's One Hot Wii U Deluxe System
- Australia's New Classification System Could Benefit Indie...
- Pre-Order Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D For $27.99
- Target Slashes Wii U Basic Price To $239.99
- Fractured Soul Is Largest eShop Title To Date
- Pokemon + Nobunagaâ€™s Ambition Dominates In Japan
- Letâ€™s Get Digital, With Pokémon!