Recent Game Pages
Hard NES Games With Easy Final Bosses
By Classicgamer On Apr 29 2016 04:16 PM
NES games though have been known to have fairly easy bosses. The heart in Contra, the head in Super C, and the bosses of The Adventures of Lolo 2 and III are a few examples. Even the boss in Silver Surfer can be defeated easily one you figure out the pattern.
However, this news story has bosses even easier than those.
Zelda II: Link's Shadow
This boss can be pretty difficult if you don't know the secret. The secret is get all the way on the left edge of your screen. Then, all you have to do is strike your sword over and over. Eventually, you will beat the boss. You should only take one or two hits using this method.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
When you get to Shredder, you pretty much are hurting for health, but luckily for you, if you know what to do, Shredder is a easy final boss. All you have to do is get on the upper ledge, and back as far right as you can without falling off. Then swing your weapon fast, so that as he appears, he takes damage. He'll fall back. Staying still, swing again, he'll be hit and fall off. Don't go after him. Wait until he jumps back up on the ledge, then swing your weapon. Eventually you will beat Shredder, even with Raphael.
Note: Donatello will need to be up on the lower ledge since his weapon is so long.
Just watch and to see how "easy" this final boss is.
The Adventures of Lolo boss is also very simple, but I don't find that game difficult enough to make the list.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Brownie Brown Eats 1-Up Mushroom
- Dragon Quest VII Announced For 3DS
- Fire Emblem Awakening Now Available In 3DS eShop
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity Trailer And DLC
- The Next Evolution Of Pokémon Battles
- Japanese Nintendo 3DS Direct Details For February 21st
- Club Nintendo Japan Touts Towels
- PowerUp Rewards Program Skyward Sword Wallet
- Look! A Disney Magic Castle Limited Edition 3DS LL
- Rayman Legends Is Wii U Exclusive