Recent Game Pages
Hard NES Games With Easy Final Bosses
By Classicgamer on Apr 29 2016 04:16 PM
NES games though have been known to have fairly easy bosses. The heart in Contra, the head in Super C, and the bosses of The Adventures of Lolo 2 and III are a few examples. Even the boss in Silver Surfer can be defeated easily one you figure out the pattern.
However, this news story has bosses even easier than those.
Zelda II: Link's Shadow
This boss can be pretty difficult if you don't know the secret. The secret is get all the way on the left edge of your screen. Then, all you have to do is strike your sword over and over. Eventually, you will beat the boss. You should only take one or two hits using this method.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
When you get to Shredder, you pretty much are hurting for health, but luckily for you, if you know what to do, Shredder is a easy final boss. All you have to do is get on the upper ledge, and back as far right as you can without falling off. Then swing your weapon fast, so that as he appears, he takes damage. He'll fall back. Staying still, swing again, he'll be hit and fall off. Don't go after him. Wait until he jumps back up on the ledge, then swing your weapon. Eventually you will beat Shredder, even with Raphael.
Note: Donatello will need to be up on the lower ledge since his weapon is so long.
Just watch and to see how "easy" this final boss is.
The Adventures of Lolo boss is also very simple, but I don't find that game difficult enough to make the list.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Pikmin 3 Is Coming To North America On August 4th
- Official Pokémon Magazine Coming To Europe
- Pre-Order The Pikachu Edition 3DS XL From GameStop
- Wii U Spring System Update (Version 3.0.0) Now Available
- Pre-Order Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Now Available
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y: Froakie Evolution Revealed (Rumor)
- Umbra Software Ties Knot With Nintendo
- Wii U Is Region-Locked
- McDonald's In Brazil To Include Pokémon Toys
- Game Boy Advance Games In Native Resolution