Recent Game Pages
Art Academy Wii U Gives Miiverse Artists More Tools
By Kevin on Jun 11 2013 07:39 PM
If you're familiar with Miiverse, there's no doubt that some of the art drawings created by its users are absolutely amazing. Those drawings have taken fans countless hours to create. Nintendo has noted that and has taken that in to account for something new and exciting.
Global President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, today announced during the Nintendo Direct @E3 2013 that new colorful tools and features are headed to Miiverse. Iwata says, "we had no idea that Miiverse would be used in this way before we launched Wii U." Iwata then went on, adding "we started to wonder what users could accomplish if we provided them with more complete drawing tools."
The answer? An Art Academy installment for Wii U.
Developers are currently working on a version of Art Academy that allows fans to use features found within the game for posting images on Miiverse. Before Art Academy for Wii U is launched, a special version of the game will be made available for Miiverse artists. This special version will be available from the Nintendo eShop at some point this Summer. Pencils, colored pencils, and pastels will allow fans to create timeless Miiverse art.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity Official Website No...
- Nintendo Patent Shows Touchscreen Add-On for Wii Remote
- New Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Trailer
- Sweet Dreams With Mythical Arceus
- Pumpkin Pikachu C-Gear Skin Now Available
- Can Too Many Hints Ruin Your Game Experience?
- Monster Shooter Blasts To 3DS eShop Soon
- Wii U GamePad Replacement Costs $150
- How Important Are Video Game Reviews To You?
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Offers Exclusive Content For West