Recent Game Pages
Ayane Revealed For Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorâ€™s Edge
By Kevin on Sep 12 2012 09:00 PM
Released last March for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Ninja Gaiden 3 has received its fair share of due criticism. From the unorthodox level of challenging gameplay and brutality found in the previous two installments, Team Ninja (software developer) and Nintendo (publisher) are reassuring fans that the same mistake won't be repeated with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorâ€™s Edge. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorâ€™s Edge is an exclusive title for the Wii U that will be released this November, as a launch title.
Perhaps one of the biggest changes found in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorâ€™s Edge, is the ability to use Ayane as a playable character. Ayane is a female protagonist that stars in the Dead or Alive series of video games. In addition to Ayane, Gaiden fans can also be assured that a more aggressive level of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and dismemberment will be incorporated into Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorâ€™s Edge. The Wii U GamePad will be used to list available moves for the character being played.
Here are some screenshots (thanks Game Informer) that show Ayane in action!
Click each image for a full view.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Download Street Fighter X Mega Man For FREE
- Nintendo Gives Free Zelda 25th Anniversary Screensaver For PC...
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth...
- The Legend Of Zelda 3DS - Five Exclusive Gameplay Minutes
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle Flows To 3DS eShop Tomorrow
- Nintendo TVii Launches Tomorrow
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs For Wii U
- NBA 2K13 Is A Massive 20GB Download
- 3DS Messaging System Coming In December
- ZombiU Brains Beanie PAX Exclusive