Recent Game Pages
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze E3 2013 Details, Release Window
By Kevin on Jun 12 2013 12:00 PM
Surprise! The secret project from Retro Studios is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
With Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D being released for the 3DS not even three full weeks ago, it's hard to believe that the newest installment into the Donkey Kong Country series is none other than Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, for the Wii U. Some might even be calling that "bananas," or a "barrel of laughs." The truth is, it's a pretty brilliant decision.
In Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, villainous vikings have overrun Donkey Kong Island. It's up to you and another optional simultaneous player — choose between Dixie Kong or Diddy Kong — to travel to five other islands to rid the viking marauders from your land. Both Dixie and Diddy Kong each have their own unique style of gameplay, which will add to the gameplay experience.
Additionally, various new camera angles will give players a new and exciting gameplay perspective. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is scheduled to be released at some point this November.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- New Pokemon + Nobunagaâ€™s Ambition Commercials
- Pokémon X, Pokémon Y: 90 Minutes Of Exclusive Coverage On June...
- Fire Emblem Awakening Demo, Maps And More Confirmed
- Wii U Menu Music Revealed
- Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training Delayed For Europe
- Confirmed Wii U Launch Titles For North America
- Wii U eShop Launch Titles And Prices
- Nintendo Confirms Limited Edition Zelda 3DS
- Custom Klink C-Gear Skin Available
- Kickoff Football Season With Pushmo