Jump to content

In The Eye of ZombiU

By Kevin on Aug 24 2012 06:04 AM
Senior Producer of Ubisoft, Guillaume Brunier, gives us an in-depth look at ZombiU. The new ZombiU video, titled In The Eye of ZombiU - Episode 1, gives us a better glimpse at what we can expect and introduces some interesting play concepts. Guillaume Brunier says "it's a bit hardcore."

Are you guys getting excited to start splattering some zombies? We are!



About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 13

This was a really cool episode. I love the fact that the people do no revive. That really does up the entire level of difficulty and tension of the game.
I thought that was very interesting. Not only does your same character not re-spawn, but you have to go kill zombified character to get your belongings back. That's a pretty nice touch!

View PostKevin, on 24 August 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

I thought that was very interesting. Not only does your same character not re-spawn, but you have to go kill zombified character to get your belongings back. That's a pretty nice touch!

It sure is! All for the sake of the backpack. I wonder what's so important in that backpack? Maybe a huge plot point?
I can't wait for this game! I have very high hopes for the WiiU and feel like this is going to be a super popular title. As far as the backpack goes, I think it might have certain survival tools? I guess we can only imagine at this point.

View Postaquizero, on 25 August 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

It sure is! All for the sake of the backpack. I wonder what's so important in that backpack? Maybe a huge plot point?

View PostPyroWarrior8, on 25 August 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

I can't wait for this game! I have very high hopes for the WiiU and feel like this is going to be a super popular title. As far as the backpack goes, I think it might have certain survival tools? I guess we can only imagine at this point.

Bingo! That's where you store all of your items and such. I'm beginning to like this game!
Words cannot describe how excited I am for this game!
I kind of want to die on purpose just so I can go after my old zombie self and bash his/her head in... does that sound bad? Lol.

View Postaquizero, on 26 August 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

I kind of want to die on purpose just so I can go after my old zombie self and bash his/her head in... does that sound bad? Lol.

I don't think you'll have to worry about doing that on purpose. ZombiU is supposed to present us with quite the challenge. I think there will be enough brain-bashing to go around for all. :zombie:

View PostKevin, on 26 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

I don't think you'll have to worry about doing that on purpose. ZombiU is supposed to present us with quite the challenge. I think there will be enough brain-bashing to go around for all. :zombie:

Yeah that is true. I am not extremely good at survival horror games to begin with so if this game is that challenging then I am in for a world of hurt.

View Postaquizero, on 27 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I am not extremely good at survival horror games to begin with so if this game is that challenging then I am in for a world of hurt.

Me either. In fact, I really don't even like them. I remember downloading and playing the Resident Evil: Revelations demo and didn't care for it. This though, seems to bring a whole new experience to gaming though. And, with the sound system cranked up on the big screen, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

View PostKevin, on 27 August 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Me either. In fact, I really don't even like them. I remember downloading and playing the Resident Evil: Revelations demo and didn't care for it. This though, seems to bring a whole new experience to gaming though. And, with the sound system cranked up on the big screen, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Oh yeah this game is a "play in the dark with the sound on high" type of experience. This game will be very immersive, and give you the sense of being in a movie.

View Postaquizero, on 27 August 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Oh yeah this game is a "play in the dark with the sound on high" type of experience. This game will be very immersive, and give you the sense of being in a movie.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
I am ready for the next episode. I hope it is released soon.