Recent Game Pages
Super Ghouls'n Ghosts, Ghosts'n Goblins Wii U Virtual Console Bound
By Kevin on May 03 2013 07:34 AM
Capcom have recently confirmed that two of their classic — and unquestionably a few of the toughest — action titles are coming to the Wii U Virtual Console service later this month.
On May 16th, Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) classic Super Ghouls'n Ghosts will become available. And, just a few short weeks later on May 30th, the dreaded, but ever-so-fun Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) nail biter Ghosts'n Goblins will become available. Capcom have not yet released prices.
Capcom also goes on to say, "This is just the beginning, too. We have more titles in the pipeline and will have an update on them as soon as there are more details."
Also, keep in mind that if you've already purchased these titles from the Wii Virtual Console service, they can be transferred to your Wii U at no charge. If you wish to use Miiverse and Wii U functionality, however, you'll need to pay a small upgrade fee. Upgrade fees for NES titles are $1.00 while SNES titles are $1.50.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- EarthBound Is Wii U Bound For North America And Europe
- Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
- Nintendo Network A Game Changer?
- Project X Zone Demo Coming To 3DS eShop June 4th
- Wii U Spring System Update (Version 3.0.0) Now Available
- Should Kid Icarus: Uprising Be Released For Wii U?
- New 3DS Firmware Update Available: 4.2.0-9U
- Nintendo DSi And DSi XL Price Slice
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Official Site Now Live
- The Nintendo 3DS XL Rocks!