Jump to content

Three Initial Wii U Games Teased By Nintendo

By Kevin on May 31 2012 04:23 AM
Nintendo of America recently teased three Wii U launch titles on their official Wii U Facebook page. The post reads "Guess what the initial game releases will be for Nintendo’s new home console, Wii U? Soon we’ll scratch off to reveal the names!" The letters are replaced with blocks and have different character counts. As you can see in the image below, the first, second and third row have 33, 27, and 19 blocks, respectively. We aren't sure when Nintendo will scratch off these lottery-styled blocks to reveal the title, but hopefully it's sooner than their E3 presentation. Let's hope, anyway.

Posted Image

What are your guesses?

Be sure to watch the activity on the Official Nintendo Wii U Facebook page for more details.


About the Author

Photo
Let me think about this for a while...

Other Interesting Articles


Comments: 10

Zelda! They NEED a new Zelda. They defiantly should, after the 3DS launch and they realized no one will buy it if good new games come out after about a year.
I honestly do not think zelda would be making its way to use just yet. i more imagine metroid, pikmin 3 or even a new kirby. it is his 20th anniversary isn't it?

View Postaquizero, on 31 May 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

i more imagine metroid, pikmin 3 or even a new kirby. it is his 20th anniversary isn't it?

Yes, this year is Kirby's anniversary. His first game was Kirby's Dream Land for the Game Boy, released on April 27, 1992 in Japan.

By the way, "Super Mario Bros. 4" fits perfectly in the last 19-block segment. I truly hope the Super Mario title for the Wii U isn't named "New Super Mario Bros. Mii." That title, is so...terrible.
OMG yeah, they really should never have used DS/Wii in any of there game titles. That is just dumb. Numbered titles work just as well. That is why I am happy they finally added a numberto Mario Kart. That made my day/week/month and year!

Hmmm... whatever it is I will congratulate Nintendo on their approach using a social site. Though I would have preferred Google+, beggers cannot be choosers.

View Postaquizero, on 31 May 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hmmm... whatever it is I will congratulate Nintendo on their approach using a social site. Though I would have preferred Google+, beggers cannot be choosers.

They'll eventually convert over. I'm sure of it. :)
Nintendo on Google+ as their preferred social media site would be awesome!!

View PostJapandaman, on 05 June 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Nintendo on Google+ as their preferred social media site would be awesome!!

I've already come to the conclusion that Facebook will join MySpace in the infinite abyss of social networking sites eight years from now.

View PostKevin, on 05 June 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

I've already come to the conclusion that Facebook will join MySpace in the infinite abyss of social networking sites eight years from now.
= bliss and total harmony :) Sick of the game/birthday/take my virginity requests on Facebook! Ok maybe the last one was too far but you get my point.

View PostJapandaman, on 05 June 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

= bliss and total harmony :) Sick of the game/birthday/take my virginity requests on Facebook! Ok maybe the last one was too far but you get my point.

FACT: No other company in the world compares to Google, when it comes to Social Networking integration.
Oh snap, Kevin went there! :)