Recent Game Pages
Toki Tori 2 Update Now Available For North America
By Kevin on May 08 2013 05:36 PM
I'm here, North America!
Just hours ago, we reported that the anticipated Toki Tori 2 update was available for the European region. I can positively confirm that the new update, version 1.0.1, is now also available for the North American region. I guess we beat Two Tribes to the punch with this report.
To recap, the following changes and features have been made available with the update. Thanks to Two Tribes for their speedy and diligent work for their fans!
- Improved the flow of the game after reaching the room with the â€˜thingâ€™
- Added another super-secret area
- Fixed a bug where Toki Tori was invisible after returning to the game
- Fades between levels now fade the audio too
- Simplified the puzzle in the underwater passage
- Fixed an issue when the TokiDex was completed in the photo room
- Some back- and foreground elements got a fresh coat of paint
- When all the collectibles in a level (or the entire game) are collected a melody will play to notify the player
- Fixed a rare bug where the player completed the game, but the end scene wouldnâ€™t trigger
- Various level tweaks, based on Miiverse feedback
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- What Happens If You Deactivate Your Nintendo Network Account?
- The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave Now Available In eShop
- Games Our Nerds And Friends Play
- Hoyts Cinemas Of Australia Offering Early Access To Meloetta
- Animal Crossing Turns New Leaf
- ZombiU Brains Beanie PAX Exclusive
- Mario Kart 8 Speeds To Wii U Spring 2014
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth...
- Pokédex 3D Update Available!
- Wii U Achievements, Anyone?