Recent Game Pages
Wii Party U, Wii Fit U Delayed Until Late 2013
By Kevin on Jun 11 2013 06:56 PM
You'll have to wait just a tab bit longer to party, folks.
If you haven't had the opportunity to watch this morning's Nintendo Direct @ E3 2013 presentation, there's been a lot of exciting news. Not all of it has been good, however. Fans expecting Wii Party U and Wii Fit U will have to wait until later this year before they're able to party and get their workout on.
Wii Party U features a standard board game that takes advantage of the Wii U GamePad and Wii U Remote controller capabilities. Wii Party U also boasts 80 brand-new mini games, including table-top mini games. Global President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata hopes that Wii Party U will be "the definitive party game" based on its wide appeal to consumers. Originally announced for a Summer release during the January 23rd Nintendo Direct, Iwata-san tells fans that Nintendo wishes to continue the development to further improve the game.
Wii Fit U was also announced during last January's Nintendo Direct as a Spring/ Summer 2013 release, but falls into the same software development shortfall as Wii Party U. Iwata-san assures fans that new features will be the result the extended development delay.
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- The Legend Of Zelda 3DS - Five Exclusive Gameplay Minutes
- Miiverse Photo Attachment Option Proof Positive
- Punch-Out!! Coming To The eShop
- Pre-Order Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D For $27.99
- Pokémon X, Pokémon Y: 90 Minutes Of Exclusive Coverage On June...
- Release Date And Price Confirmed For The Cave
- Down Memory Lane With Video Mania
- Wii U User Interface: More Or Less
- Kirby And Fans Pop Bubble Gum Record
- Nintendo All-Access Presentation E3 2012 - Reporting As It Hap...