• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WhiteRose

AC:NL addict

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Montana, USA

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

So I don't know if this is allowed but have no idea how to pull this off without help. So if this post is unacceptable please delete it and my appologies in advance.

For Valentines Day I want to surprise my amazing boyfriend with something unique and special from me.

Let me tell you a little about me and my boyfriend.

Growing up I was never hugged or told I love you. I was punished for crying or even for not smiling. I have been beaten and abused most of my 40 years of life. My boyfriend whom I have been with for several months now is the first person in my life to treat me with any kind of love and respect. He has made it a mission to hug me several times a day. He tells me he loves me all the time. For the first time in 40 years I have cried and been held, hugged and comforted instead of beaten and locked in a closet. He only says nice things to me which I have never experienced before. My family, for 29 years, told me all the time no one would ever love me and I would always be nothing and amount to nothing. For the first time in my life, and I'm 40 now, I know what it's like to feel loved, appreciated, cared for and wanted by someone other than my 2 kids. We both had a rough life and we have been here for each other in ways others never have been. Being with him I think of suicide less and less. All I have ever been in life is a punching bag, abused verbally, mentally, emotionally and physically. For the first time ever I am being spoiled with love, affection, passion, romance, hugs, kisses and everything else good that I didn't believe existed.

For Valentines Day I want to surprise him with something incredibly special yet not sure how to accomplish this. Here is where I need the help of all the great people here. I want to express my love for him from all over the world, yet I cannot afford to travel.

Here's what I'm asking for:

If you could simply write on a piece of paper:

Otto, Lissa loves you so much it has reached the corners of (whatever state/country you are from) and tape it to the window and take a picture of it, showing some outside view so he can see the location (outside).

I can't upload a pic to show mine cause it isn't working, however, my note says: Otto, Lissa loves you so much it has reached the corners of St. George Utah

I taped it to the window and he can see parts of St. George as he reads the note.

I am trying to get this from as many states/countries as possible so any help would be so greatly appreciated in every single way.

If possible, you can send it to me as a message here, or if that's not possible I created an email account just for this
Tinkpixie1814@gmail.com

Thank you everyone who is able to help. This guy is the best thing/person to ever enter my life other than my kids. I didn't think love and happiness existed and he hasn't just told me they do, he has shown me they do.

You are all amazing for any help you can give me.

Lissa
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users