Rate This Game
Your Game Library
North America Details
Genre: First-Person Action
Players: Single Player, Up to 12 players
After a full-scale alien attack on Washington D.C., suspicions arise as to the involvement of the U.S. government. Armed with sci-fi gadgets and high-powered weapons, players will battle aliens, rogue agents and enemy forces as a former secret service agent codenamed â€œMr. Ford.â€ Built exclusively for Wii, The Conduit â„¢ pushes the boundaries of the platform from incredible award-winning graphics to robust controls that are customizable on-the-fly. This action-packed, first-person shooter from the creators at High Voltage Software also supports the Wii Speak peripheral.
- Conspiracy-driven Action â€“ Dive into an engaging story set in modern day Washington D.C. involving secret agents, invading aliens, and centuries-old government cover-up conspiracies.
- Wii specific Controls â€“ Robust calibration and controls customization built from the ground up for Wii allow you to tailor the game to your preferred style.
- Intense Online Multiplayer â€“ Up to 12 players can join up online to battle in a variety of multiplayer modes.
- Ruthless Enemies â€“ Vast numbers of incredibly realistic AI enemies react to player’s moves by taking cover and utilizing elements in the environment to their advantage.
- Highly Detailed Visuals â€“ The award winning graphics feature dynamic environment mapping, interactive water with real-time reflection and four-stage texture composition that includes gloss, diffuse and bump-mapping.
- Peripherals â€“ Supports the Wii Speak peripheral during multiplayer matches.